Trimmer Winch for Power
When you’re climbing a hill on your bike you reach for the lower gears to reduce the effort on your straining body—now you can have the same kind of relief for your shoulders and upper body by using the Trimmer Winch. The Trimmer has a geared-down advantage that takes the strain off while you’re hauling up your mainsail or cranking in your genoa in heavy air. Extra gears mean less work for you, with no extra buttons or complicated maneuvers, just by reversing the winch handle direction. The ease with which you can wind in a heavily loaded sheet is truly astonishing with the Trimmer.
The Trimmer Winch—Power at Your Fingertips.
Trimmer Winch Features
- Mechanical advantage of additional gears allows more force to be hauled in easier—reducing winching effort by 50%.
- Automatic--extra power engages as soon as load is sensed on drum.
- Depowering is a simple as reversing winch handle.
- Eliminates need to upgrade to an electric winch.
- All winches are self-tailing.
- Available in 3 sizes (40, 46, 52).
- Black hard anodized aluminum
- Sized to retrofit most standard winches.
- Corrosion-proof components.
- Easy to maintain.
- 5-year warranty; springs are guaranteed for over one million compressions.